Project Manager (full-time)
Project Manager at Translation Agency Diction – In The Heart of Copenhagen!
Here at Diction, we are constantly looking for both Danish and international project managers who would like to build their career with a fast-growing translation agency. If you would like to get your foot in the door of the industry and become part of a young and ambitious team, then please feel free to send a speculative application today.
Here at Diction, we are experts in translation. We are a young and ambitious team that does not compromise on quality and which places constant focus on innovation. Diction is a well-established translation agency in the throes of considerable growth in Denmark, Sweden, Finland and Norway. Diction has a flat structure and a strong entrepreneurial culture where only our ambitions set the limits. You will be based at our offices in Copenhagen and you will potentially take on responsibility for our established private and business customer accounts.
Your responsibilities and duties:
- Responsible for contact with both private and business customers, including the preparation of customer quotes (incoming inquiries).
- Coordination of translation projects including selection of linguists and then collaborating with both the translator and the proofreader around meeting deadlines.
- Follow-up with customers to ensure they are satisifed and that they receive the best possible service.
- Participation in the recruitment of new translators together with our HR department.
- Participation in monthly status meetings for your specific market at which you and the CEO will review general development and KPIs (revenue, quality and budget).
- Contributing to the further use of our programs. We use Memsource as our translation tool and XTRF for project management (training will be provided).
- Provision of advice to the CEO together with the project managers for all markets. This will involve contributing to the development of internal working procedures.
We are looking for somebody who:
- Can express themself correctly both verbally and in writing in either Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish and English.
- Is not afraid to speak with our customers and to take responsibility for their customer portfolio.
- A commercial or a linguistic background would be considered an advantage (but is not a requirement).
- Can work both independently and together with the rest of our team.
- Takes a systematic approach, maintains a good overview of their workload and can balance multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Previous experience in the translation industry would be considered an advantage (but is not a requirement).
- The position requires a service-minded mentality which inspires customers to trust in you as their language advisor. You should enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with short deadlines. Applications are accepted on a continuous basis and so interviews will only be held when a vacancy opens up.
Diction can offer you:
- Influence over the company’s strategic decisions
- The opportunity to form part of a growing translation agency with offices right in the heart of Copenhagen (in the central pedestrian shopping area known as Strøget)
- A job with lots of responsibility and the opportunity to work independently
- A young and ambitious work environment
- Affordable and high-quality lunch scheme
- A salary based on your qualifications
- Unlimited snacks, fruit and drinks at the office
Here at Diction, we endeavour to push the boundaries for the entire team but also for your professional development. We can therefore tailor your employment process and set milestones to ensure you attain progression in your professional career while also having fun with the rest of the team.
Are you interested?
If you have any questions about the position, you are very welcome to contact CEO Martin Boberg on +45 2227 2868. Send your application to [email protected] together with an updated version of your CV, a short letter of application and the results of your most recently completed course of education. We will always respond to your inquiry and we will invite candidates to interview whenever a position opens up.
Personal data processing
By submitting your application to Diction, you simultaneously give your consent for Diction to process and store your data for the purpose of recruitment. We will store your data in our system for a maximum of six months following conclusion of the process. This is so that we may contact you in the event that a position which matches your competencies should become available within this period.
If you would like for your data to be deleted sooner, then please get in contact with Diction. Diction complies with the general requirements and guidelines which apply to the processing of personal data.