Join our global network of professional translators and proofreaders at Diction
Our translation agency is continuing to expand and we are therefore looking to increase our team of translators and proofreaders. By sending us your CV, you will be registered in our database of potential translators and will therefore be given the opportunity to access hundreds of translation and proofreading projects all year around.
Our customers’ need for translations consist of most world languages so regardless of your language combination we would very much like to hear from you. If you have specific knowledge within a particular field, please highlight this; whether it be marketing, law, economics or engineering.
By registering as a translator with us you will achieve the following:
- Access to several hundred tasks
- Opportunity to specialise in various fields
- The range of customers include the biggest brands to small local companies
- Great freedom: The work can be organised in a way that suits you best.
- Insight into the translation industry
Requirements for our translators:
- You translate into your mother tongue
- You have a degree, as we believe that education ensures that all tasks are performed with quality as a core focus
- You have a professional approach and can be easily reached by phone or e-mail everyday
To register as a translator:
Apply to be a freelance translator
- In the subject line, please indicate “Translator from (“your foreign language” to “native language”)
- Attach CV that highlights your level of language experience/skills
- Please highlight in your CV, if you have particular experience in the translation of texts within specific fields
- If possible, please also indicate price per word and the daily amount of words you are able to translate.
After you have sent your CV, you will receive confirmation that we have received it by mail. We process applications/CVs on a regular basis, so you will receive a reply as soon as possible.