DRIVEN & MOTIVATED GERMAN DIGITAL MARKETING ASSISTANT WANTED FOR AN INTERNSHIP STARTING IN AUGUST/SEPTEMBER
Do you speak German and are you looking for an internship with a lot of responsibility?
Do you have what it takes to thrive as a digital marketing assistant for a translation agency that is growing at a rapid pace?
Would you like to form part of a young and ambitious team in the heart of Copenhagen?
If the answer is YES, then a trainee position as a digital marketing assistant with Diction may be just the thing for you. The position will begin in August/September.
We are looking for a committed intern with professional skills, a sense of responsibility and a keen eye for detail. Diction comprises of a young and dynamic team which manages translation projects for Danish, Swedish, Norwegian and other international companies. As a digital marketing assistant, you will learn all about conducting business internationally while helping us to enter into the German market, corresponding with translators all over the world, and assisting with everything else in between.
Diction was founded in 2011 and is currently undergoing rapid expansion. We provide our services to private clients and to medium-sized and large corporate clients such as Toyota, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Boston Consulting Group and Greenpeace. We are a small yet busy office on Strøget, right in the centre of Copenhagen.
Tasks of a digital marketing assistant:
- To develop competition analyses.
- To undertake German search term analyses and select keywords via Google.
- To write advertising texts in German for Adwords
- To correspond with private and corporate clients from Germany and prepare quotes.
- To plan translation projects (calculate budgets and establish time frames) and place tasks with linguists.
- To assist the project manager in recruiting German translators and negotiating terms with translators on site.
- To help with the staffing of Trustpilot & LiveChat
- To participate in evaluation meetings with the project coordinators, project manager and the director.
- To conduct various practical tasks
We expect that you:
- are studying a relevant higher education degree with a focus on marketing, communication, language or economics. are currently undertaking a bachelors or masters degree.
- have a good understanding of business and are a good problem solver.
- are a native speaker of German and able to express yourself well in writing.
- work systematically, pay attention to detail, and maintain a good overview in challenging situations.
- are optimistic in nature and able to contribute to a positive office environment.
- are able to work independently, are ambitious and able to take responsibility.
Diction can offer you:
- the opportunity to gain insight into what daily life is like at a professional translation agency.
- the opportunity to enter into the German market in close collaboration with the director.
- a role with lots of responsibilities and the opportunity to work independently.
- a young working environment in a growing company.
- a 4-6 month internship.
- the opportunity to put your written expertise into practice.
- a good reference upon completion of the internship.
Would you like to apply?
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Martin Boberg, CEO, on tel.: +45 2227 2868. Send your application to [email protected] together with your CV and covering letter as soon as possible. We hold interviews on a regular basis.