HR intern - recruitment specialist
Do you want to be our new HR intern who is focused on recruitment and communication?
Would you like to experience the daily life of a growing and ambitious translation agency with the start of spring 2020?
Are you passionate about HR, recruitment and communication and do you want an internship where your efforts and work make a difference? Do you want to be part of a young and ambitious team in the heart of Copenhagen? If so, then we are the one you have been looking for!
About the position
As an HR trainee, you will be part of the Danish team at Diction, and the many tasks that we solve for our clients. You will take part in the recruitment process of translators and reviewers from around the world. You will help prepare job listings, onboarding of trainee candidates and conducting job interviews. You will have the opportunity to organize your internship based on your interest, and you will have a lot of responsibility.
- Evaluation of applications from translators and reviewers from around the world and onboarding them
- Recruit translators and reviewers for specific language combinations through online translator platforms
- Prepare job postings for online platforms
- Help get the translators to update their information on our new provider platform and make them use the platform more actively
- Participation in a monthly evaluation with the management of the Swedish, Norwegian and Danish markets
- Negotiating supplier terms with current and future freelance translators
- Participate in the recruitment of trainees to Diction and hold interviews, which will be held during your internship
- Various practical tasks
We are looking for you, who...
- Are either studying towards a bachelor's or master's degree in communication, business administration, HRM or psychology
- Have an interest in recruiting
- Have an interest in HR, personnel, E-Commerce & automation
- Are confident in working independently, are ambitious and dare to take responsibility
- Are fluent in written and spoken English or Danish
- Receive ECTS - points for your internship
Diction offer you
- A monthly gratuity of DKK 3,000.
- An insight into the daily life of an international startup and professional translation agency
- A job with a lot of responsibility and opportunity for independent work
- Young working environment in a growing business
- Internship with a duration of 4-6 months
- Possibility of employment after the completion of the internship
- Recommendation at the end of the internship
During your internship, you will be in close dialogue with the director who is always available for questions. We are aware that you may have obligations during your internship, such as exams and similar.
Diction is a Danish startup, which has roots back to 2011 but was incorporated in its present form in 2014. Diction is an innovative translation agency in strong growth, which services large and small clients as Warner Brothers Studio, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Hugo Boss, Falck, Danish Radio, Copenhagen Airport, Red Bull, Meyers and many others. We are a small but busy office on Strøget in Copenhagen, where we serve the Danish, Swedish and Norwegian markets.
At Diction, we consider it important that the atmosphere in the office is always good. A place where everyone thrives and where everyone contributes to a good mood. Moreover, social activities are held which are part of our DNA. We offer free lunch, sweets, fruit and other delights throughout your internship.
Are you interested?
If you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Recruitment Specialist Emilie Berglund on tel.: +45 2878 6965. Send your application to [email protected] with HR trainee spring 2020 written in the subject field along with your resume and transcript.